Re: Monza exhaust

To: "Larry Griffin" <lgriffin@prodigy.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monza exhaust
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:22:59 -0500
From: "Larry Griffin" <lgriffin@prodigy.net>

> Yep, back in the good old days in the early 70's I could turn heads for
> blocks on campus when I blipped the gas going over speed bumps.

Sue and I were on our way home from a show in TR44SUE when we went past a
parked ricer and set off its car alarm.

Custom single-glass-pack system from a Midas shop in San Antonio.  I added
the fake Monza tips I found in the spare parts that came with the car.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org