Exhaust noise silencer?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust noise silencer?
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
>one of the guys on the list suggested getting tail pipe inserts from
>jcwhitney.com  i ordered them and installed them on my monza and it
>made a terrific difference.  i can actually hear the stereo now and the car
>still sounds sexy.  i forget his name (the guy that suggested them).
>the inserts fit perfectly.  perhaps he is reading this and will send in
>the part # again

I'd love to hear about these too and if they would fit my the system on my TR6.
 I have the Falcon stainless steel sport dual exhaust.  Looks and sounds great
- but the drone on those long drives can get to you after a while.

But won't using any kind of thing stuck up the tailpipe effect engine
performance?

Joe Merone
CF18928