Castrol GT/LMA brake fluid availability

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Castrol GT/LMA brake fluid availability
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:07:34 -0400
All this talk about brake fluid leads me to a question. Has anyone else found
it increasingly difficult to find Castrol GT/LMA brake fluid "off the shelf" in
their area? I'm in the Albany, NY, area, and I used to be able to walk into
most discount store auto departments or chain auto parts stores and get this.
No more, though.

I'm also finding a similar problem with the AC(-Delco) PF-13 oil filter, which
fits most Heralds and Spitfires, and most older Volvos, Saabs and a bunch of
other stuff. Again, I used to be able to get these just about anywhere. Now,
most of the local Kmart/Walmart types of place seem to be switching over
to....(gulp) Fram as the primary or only name brand.

Bummer....

--Andy Mace