ref: Monza Exhaust

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ref: Monza Exhaust
From: HDRIDER570@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:12:32 EDT
The baffles that I placed in my Monza Exhaust are the ones that people use in
"Drag Pipes" for Harley Davidsons.  They come in a few sizes and are very
inexpensive.  I bought mine through J. C. Whitney.  They are listed in their
Motorcycle catalog.  I expect that any Harley shop would carry these or could
order them.

I placed them in the input side of the mufflers and welded them in place but
they are supplied with a screw so you could drill a hole and attach.  I would
not trust friction or muffler goop as at idle the exhaust pulses pull and
push and will work anything not firmly attached free thus causing a rattle at
idle.

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA