Invitation

To: "TR List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invitation
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:50:44 -0700
Listers,

If you are going to be in the San Francisco Bay area next week, you are
invited to the next meeting of the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club (TTSCC)
on September 4th. We meet at 8:00 PM, on the 1st Wednesday of every month at
Fremont Automotive, 42450 Blacow Road, Fremont.

The September meeting wraps up TTSCC annual event The Funcours Summer
Series. This three part low-pressure car show has been held just before the
three summer meetings of Triumph Travelers for many years. At the July 3rd
meeting we judged the Exterior, mat the August meeting we judged the
Interior. At the September 4th meeting we will judge the Engine/Boot, plus
everything that was missed in earlier judging will be completed. The
Funcours starts at 7:00 PM, just before the regular meeting. So come early
and visit!

The TTSCC is the oldest active TR marque club in the US. We have over 100
members of which 30 to 40 are active. At the meetings we go over the up
coming events and also have some interesting discussions about our cars and
any problems we might be having. We really try to keep the club business at
the meetings to a minimum.

If you need directions, more information, or a copy of the latest
newsletter, please call or email me.

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
Palo Alto, CA