Re: Silicone Brake Fluid

To: vafred@erols.com ("Fred Thomas"), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Silicone Brake Fluid
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:27:15 -0400
In a message dated Thu, 29 Aug 2002 6:03:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Fred
Thomas" <vafred@erols.com> notes:

>I restored my T/R 3 10 years ago, I use silicone # 5 brake fluid, I have
>==never== bled my system (added fluid a few times), and I still have the
>same seals/kits in all of my master cyclinders as well as wheel cyclinders....

I probably shouldn't admit to how long the same Castrol GT/LMA fluid has been
in the hydraulics of my "Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4" autocrosser. Suffice it to say
that a card-carrying actor was in the Oval Office at the time.

--Andy Mace