more ride height stuff...

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[BECDBF30:01C2489F]
Subject: more ride height stuff...
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:17:25 -0400 lc>
well, my TR4 rides low, but ONLY in the front drivers side wheel...the others
are all fine...when I corner to the right and brake simultaneously, the tire
rubs in the fender (i can hear it)...I do hope the tire doesnt blow out one
day...

the clearance between fender and tire on the low side is about 1.5", on the
highside about 3"...it seems to be true both measured wheel-fender and
frame-ground....

Ive swapped the springs (both sides) for new ones, and that did
nothing...nothing is obviosuly bent or screwed up...

Any thoughts?

Noah

Noah Freeman
Brookside Capital + Bain Capital
111 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199, USA
voice 617.516.2922   fax 617.516.2910
nfreeman@baincap.com or nfreeman@brooksidefund.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]