RE: Loss of Oil Pressure

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Loss of Oil Pressure
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:27:57 -0400
Dave,

Thanks for responding.

I didn't notice a strong gas smell in the oil. I haven't disposed of it yet,
so I'll take another whiff. I guess I can also take a peek under the air
valves in the carbs next time I do a fill up to see if gas is flowing past
the needles.

How do you think having the vent disconnected would cause fuel to go into
the oil?

Regards,
Hugh Fader