Re: TR3 Stator Tube and Control Head Fitment

To: <RayAntoky@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Stator Tube and Control Head Fitment
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:36:36 -0700
Ray,
I can't help you with this part.  I didn't have any of the springs on my
car, come to think of it, I didn't have a stator tube either, and I didn't
know enough to suspect they were missing.  They don't show up on any of the
diagrams, like in Bentleys, and all they say about installation is to
install the stator tube with the springs in place.

I am sure someone on the list has installed these??????

Bob