Re: Car Covers (old thread but needs updating?) cn.com>

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car Covers (old thread but needs updating?) cn.com>
From: corey.sherman@RCN.COM
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:22:09 -0400 22, 2002) at 08/16/2002 09:22:10 AM, Serialize complete at 08/16/2002 09:22:10 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The BEST cover I've seen (and own), has been the Budge
(http://www.budgeinc.com) Max. I brought mine @ http://www.CoverSearch.com
or 877.687.5687 (prices range from $35-100). They offer a lifetime warranty

After three years of harsh weather, and excellent protection, I needed to
submit the cover for service (due to a defect). They made it very easy -
they are simply replacing the entire cover. I need just mail in a one foot
patch of the present cover.

corey.sherman@rcn.com