Car Covers (old thread but needs updating?)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Covers (old thread but needs updating?)
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:24:14 EDT
List,

While at the TRF summer party, I met a lot of owners who were using car
covers overnight in the parking lot so, with the TR6 restoration nearing
completion, I'm thinking of a purchase.

Several guys I talked to got (I think) Covercraft seconds sometime ago at
greatly reduced prices.....I remember this thread on the list but wasn't in
the market at the time.  The archives address the "seconds" deals but the
messages are a few years old.  I visited Covercraft's website....they don't
list covers for any TR series cars even on their "specials" website.....has
anyone had any recent luck with "seconds" or "overruns" (that are quality
covers) from another supplier/s?

Thx,

Chip

Chip Krout

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - one of the last 500 built - restoration nearing
completion
1970 Spitfire Mk3 #FDU78512L - on the road and enjoying another driving
season!