Re: Car Covers (old thread but needs updating?)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Covers (old thread but needs updating?)
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:45:05 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/02 8:26:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chip19474@aol.com writes:

<<  I visited Covercraft's website....they don't
 list covers for any TR series cars even on their "specials" website. >>

I followed that thread last summer. I had to call Covercraft on the telephone
and sure enough they had them. I bought covers for two cars and each fits its
respective car very well (TR amd wife's VW Cabrio). The "second" on each was
no more than a water stain on one and grease mark on the other. Can't say how
well they hold up outside, as I having been using them inside the garage.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A