Oil Filter won't Spin Off

To: nfreeman@baincapital.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Filter won't Spin Off
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:46:13 EDT
Noah
pick a spot - a good spot - and drive a screw driver through that darn oil
filter with a hammer - - then you'll have some good leverage (screw driver
right through filter) to get it turning!
been there - but not on the TR4 - as it still has the 'real deal' filter..
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74
---
Hey all- I went to change the TR4's oil over the weekend...drained the oil,
but went to change hte filter, (spin on adapter) and Ill be damned if I can
get it to budge...really on super tight..   Thanks all!   N