Re: Archives are there...

To: jrhill@chorus.net
Subject: Re: Archives are there...
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:18:53 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/14/02 10:31:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jrhill@chorus.net writes:

> Is there a Yahoo! email list for nasty, selfish, self centered egomaniacs?
>
>  Jim Hill
>  Madison WI

 Jim (and everyone else) , just one thing to keep in
 mind......your message above was archived for everyone
 to read five years from now.  Try typing in your name
 and see what comes forth....I did, and I am amazed at
 all the inane crappola I posted over the last six years.
 It would have gone back further if a 50 message limit
 hadn't been imposed.....Mark, thanks for saving some
 of my dignity! ........Yikes!  8-D

 Kirk Yonker
 81 TR8 fi
 Seattle