RE: Yahoo comments on list

Subject: RE: Yahoo comments on list
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:55:07 -0700
Cc: "'triumphmail list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
john donnelly wrote :

> Hello Mark,

John, I'm not MJB and I can't presume to speak for him.  However, here's a
few comments :

MJB does not routinely read the 'big list', and majordomo@autox.team.net is
an automated program, not MJB.  He might read it after majordomo tosses it
out as being unintelligible, but he's much more likely to read messages sent
to mjb@autox.team.net .

> 1) Will the listquest search engine and file area be restored? If
> so, what
> will it take? Is there a timeline?
>               If not, is there something else to take it's place?

Listquest is gone, it was a 'free' service similar to Yahoo, not under MJB's
purview.  You can see what the replacement looks like (it's already
implemented for most of the other Team.Net lists) at
http://www.team.net/archive

Randall