Re: motor rebuild

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: motor rebuild
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:53:36 -0500
Jack,

I've been experiencing similar symptoms with my TR4 and decided to go ahead
and pull the engine and tear into it.  I actually pulled the engine
yesterday (http://www.geocities.com/tr4_1963/Engine2002.html), and plan to
start disassembling it this afternoon.

I'm not sure how much money you're looking at to have the work done...  I
plan to do as much of the work as I can, and expect to spend at least
$1,000.00.

Kurtis J.
1963 TR4
www.geocities.com/tr4_1963