Re: TR250 FS $26000!!!

To: fergie@ntplx.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 FS $26000!!!
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 16:52:59 EDT
I too like seeing Triumph owners finally asking the proper amounts for their
cars. If you go to the NADA price guide
http://www3.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueYear.asp?UserID=062C277139A&DID=37472&;
Sec=Manuf&Type=IM&GCode=CC&wSec=2&wPg=1008&Letter=T   you will see that the
suggested sale price for a high end TR250 with wire wheels is
$19,575.00...plus if you add the option of the triple weber conversion that
would be another $2k! So he's really not that far off! Remember there were
less TR250's made then Healeys!

I think the owner was smart at listing the car at the amount he did...he left
himself a little haggling space. FT

John