Re: TR250 FS $26000!!!

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 FS $26000!!!
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:07:59 -0400
I have been in the auto business for over 45 years now and we have a very
popular saying in the business "There is a Ass for Every Seat", and that
usually holds true, if you are buying a car to restore & resell, forget it,
you'll starve to death and go broke after just a few, this is a hobby and
you are not getting into to make money, how much you have in the car is a
concern of only the seller, how much I pay for it is a concern of both
parties with the buyer having the final say, what a car is actually worth is
what it sells for, no more & no less, what that 250 is worth to one person
can be a completely different price to someone else, right product at the
right price at the right time to the right person has a lot to do with
selling any car anytime, anyplace.  "FT"