VTR 2003 - revisited

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: VTR 2003 - revisited
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 19:46:06 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "John Macartney"
>They don't have too many maps of Pennsylvania at travel agents in the
boondocks of the UK, so could anyone please suggest the nearest
international airport to TRF for next year's event? I'm prepared to
accept it might mean flying to New York and then picking up an
internal flight  - but if there's a chance of getting as close as
possible in one jump from London, I'd prefer that option.
Any suggestions as well on reliable car hire companies with
approximate rates? Thanks
<

John, this is great news.  It would be a wonderful thing for you to attend
one of our events.  I'll bet we can arrange for a car at your disposal as
well.

Armagh Penn is only an hour's drive from Pittsburg.  Perhaps you've heard
of Pittsburg.  William Penn, one of the Queen's faithful servants in the
new world,   was deeded a smallish estate now known as Pennsylvania.
Pittsburg is the second largest city in Pennsylvania.  Flights into
Pittsburg should not be a problem.  The trip from the airport into the
city, on the other hand...

Cheers

Dave Massey