Re: VTR 2003 - revisited

To: bernd.vabeach@erols.com, jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2003 - revisited
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:05:13 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/2002 11:49:07 PM EST, bernd.vabeach@erols.com writes:

<< in the interest of helping out I can offer you
 my fully restored 1971 MGB for your use during the time your visiting the
 U.S.  >>

Bernie,

That's very generous of you to extend your car to John.....

John,

Pittsburgh, PA would certainly be my first choice if I were you because of
its closeness to either Armagh, PA or State College, PA.  If, however, for
whatever reasons (flight availability, lower fares, etc) it works better for
you to fly into Philadelphia, PA, then I'd like to extend an offer on behalf
of the membership of Delaware Valley Triumphs (southeastern Pennsylvania) and
me personally to provide lodging for you in the Philadelphia area when you
arrive then transportation (roughly a 5 1/2 hour drive) to and from the
VTR2003.

Chip

Chip Krout

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - one of the last 500 built - restoration nearing
completion
1970 Spitfire Mk3 #FDU78512L - on the road and enjoying another driving
season!