Re:

To: "'daviddressel@hotmail.com'" <daviddressel@hotmail.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:55:49 -0400
David,

First off welcome to the list :-D

Now, down the business, do you have the wiring diagram that shows a single
stop light and 2 outer rear lights?  If so, stop, that is the diagram for
the TR2 with its single center mounted taillight. It is the diagram that can
be found in the Haynes, Bentley and autobook manuals (ask how I know :-) ).

There is a proper diagram around, I am not able to get my hands on it right
now but I am sure someone off the list can point/send you one. In the
meantime I will look to email one.

As for the starter, are you sure it is good?  Mine was rebuilt by the
previous owner and since it had not been used for 2+ years it was internally
corroded and needed to be rebuilt again by me. Just a thought.

My '3 has been on the road for about 6 weeks after a complete frame off and
now I am starting to get the hang of how to drive.  :-P

Regards and welcome
David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a
'74 Spitfire