Invitation / New Meeting Place!!!

To: "TR List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invitation / New Meeting Place!!!
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 22:03:54 -0700
Cc: "Michael Link (E-mail)" <godafoss@pacbell.net>
Listers,

If you are going to be in the San Francisco Bay area next week, you are
invited to the next meeting of the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club (TTSCC)
on August 7th. We meet at 8:00 PM, on the 1st Wednesday of every month at
Fremont Automotive, 42450 Blacow Road in Fremont. This month is the 2nd of
three Funcours events. The Summer Funcours Series starts at 7:00 PM and is a
low pressure car show that we have held before he summer meetings for many
years. We use it as a way to get us started thinking about "clean cars," not
necessarily Concours clean, but just clean! Concours is OK, clean is plenty
OK! We also use the Summer Series to train Funcours judges for Triumphest.

The TTSCC is the oldest active TR marque club in the US. We have over 100
members of which 30 to 40 are active. At the meetings we go over the up
coming events and also have some interesting discussions about our cars and
any problems we might be having. We really try to keep the club business at
the meetings to a minimum.

If you need directions, more information, or a copy of the latest
newsletter, please call or email me.

Jim Bauder,
Membership Chair
'58 TR3