Re: head gasket sealer?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: head gasket sealer?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:11:09 +0100
Hi Don
Only one product for this job IMHO, that is Wellseal, it is a runny version
of what is already on original gaskets, (Shellac, a type of varnish I
believe?) Any way this is what I was told to use by Fred, the local
machinist, and a very knowledgeable man.

What are we going to do when Fred retires? This is just for fun, no prizes
awarded for answers!

Graham.