Lucas supply cn.com>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas supply cn.com>
From: corey.sherman@RCN.COM
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:18:33 -0400 22, 2002) at 06/18/2002 08:18:35 AM, Serialize complete at 06/18/2002 08:18:35 AM
This has been riddling me for a while (forgive me for being naive), but it
appears there's quite an abundance of "new" OEM Lucas branded parts out on
the marketplace - what is the story with that.

Where is it made (UK, Czech, Taiwan), Who owns/operates the company, and
why does it cost so much if in fact it is not NOS, but in, fact new?

Also, does anyone know one retailer that basically can provide us Lucas
branded parts at reasonable prices (extra points for this answer)? (e.g.,
I recently brought TR6 lamp trim rings which had lucas' branded stripe on
the box - go figure!)

http://www.cobraaccessories.com/f-catpg16D.htm#turnsignal