Re: 1979 Spitfire for sale in Pennsylvania

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <StuCohen@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 1979 Spitfire for sale in Pennsylvania
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:28:07 -0600
Cc: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
My preference was to not waste the list's time with a discussion of our
differences.  That's why I didn't send my response to you via the whole
list.  But since you chose to send to the list an email that I'd sent only
to you I will respond in kind.

Being contradicted is not the problem, I'm used to that,...being called a
jerk is.  Simply because I offered an opinion that you did not agree with is
no reason to introduce nastiness into the thread.  Which you did.

You indulge in the very behavior that you purport to condemn....saying
things in an email that you would not say to someone's face.

I respect your right to disagree.  But you have no right to call me a jerk.
And you have no right to indulge in implied physical threats on this list,
but since you insist I will also return that in kind.

Believe me Stuart you would not be so brave if you were face to face with
me, and your only thought about someone getting popped would be your fear
that it might be you.  And I will be more than happy to say THAT to your
face if we should ever meet.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)