Weird Noise/shudder TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weird Noise/shudder TR6
From: Volare340@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 14:48:45 EDT
Uh oh.  My 1974 TR6 had been sitting about a month when I moved it to fix a
previously mentioned oil leak (today's job, can't wait to start, such fun
laying on my back in the garage, inches away from the oil pan!).  Driving,
when I step on the brakes hard, it almost sounds like a muffled bang from
somewhere around the right rear, and the car shudders a little back there.m
Maybe not quite a shudder, but I can definitely feel it.

Listers, what do you think?  Stuck brake shoe?  Broken something-or-other?  I
will report back if I see anything this afternoon, and of course on how the
oil leak job wnet, following your advice.  In the meantime, as my online
service advisors, if you have any ideas on this situation, your counsel is
ALWAYS appreciated, please let me know.  Thanks!

Tom K
74 TR6