Wet Run

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wet Run
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:57:50 -0400
Listers,

Had to share this ( I can smile about it now ), we took the '3 to the car
club meeting last night and on the way home got caught in a down pour!  Just
imagine this image, 10pm, rain pouring down, no top, no tonneau, 8 month
pregnant wife, water coming in the door seams cause there is no seals yet,
transport trucks coming in the opposite direction and throwing up huge water
as they pass.

Conclusion, damp floor, feeling alive, 1/8" water in the trunk ( blew past
the rear panel via the gas tank, trunk seal completely dry ).  Therefore, no
damage and a great adventure ( also know where to plug the holes )

Ahhh the fun of driving a side screen ;-)

I hope this bring smiles and shaking heads ( thinking "crazy fool" ), to all
that read this.

David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a - 9TS54226L ( "9" denotes the CDN import on year of mfr )
'74 Spitfire - FM10491L