Re: 74 TR6 Fuel Pump

To: Volare340@aol.com
Subject: Re: 74 TR6 Fuel Pump
From: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 21:49:24 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I'm not mechanical, but I would not expect oil to be leaking from the
fuel pump.  Does your 74 have a spin on oil filter adapter? (Located in
the same vicinity as the fuel pump)  Extra O rings left in the adapter
when changing the oil filter will cause a sizeable oil leak....I'd
suspect the oil filter rather than the fuel pump.  Phil Bacon  72 TR6