TR3a switch placement

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: TR3a switch placement
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 00:24:48 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by David Templeton
>1- where does the heater reostat mount on the dash?  I remember something
about the triangle between the temp gauge and the glovebox door.

2- where does the windshield washer pump go?  Just to the left of the
speedo?
<

To the left of the big gauges there are three holes stamped in the metal
dash.  The Rheostat goes in one of these holes.  The overdrive switch goes
on another.  If you like, you can mount the washer in the third but since
these were dealer installed items they can go anywhere.

As for which holes to use for what, I don't know but if you are not going
concours use your discretion.

Congrats on getting it running, now get the brakes working before you get
in trouble.  <G>

Dave