RE: TR3a switch placement

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: RE: TR3a switch placement
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 00:24:49 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'musson@arts.usf.edu'" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Message text written by David Templeton
>In hooking this heater up to the electric system I need to do the
following
(please correct as needed):

1- run the black line from the spare wire on the temp gauge (green) to the
reostat

2- connect the bullet connectors together between the reostat and the
heater

3- ground the eyelet wire on the heater to the body, somewhere, any
suggestions?
<

In doing some research for Dan Masters pending guide to electrical systems
for TR2-4, that issue is still unresolved (as far as I know) but I think
your scheme is most likely correct.  That's the way my car is wired but I
wouldn't hold that up as representative of how the factory did it (ie: this
car is so DPO'd...)

Cheers

Dave