Re: Fishing things out of gas tanks question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fishing things out of gas tanks question
From: "Craig B. Foch" <cbfoch@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:46:59 -0700
I have used that claw tool to retrieve objects that have fallen where my
fingers cannot reach. It is great for small things like bolts and nuts. With
the piece of kindling, you will have two problems with it. First, the claw
may not expand wide enough to grasp it. Second, you will have to grasp it at
one end and let it swing into the vertical position to get it out of the
tank. I think Randall is right: pull the tank.

Craig Foch
1963 TR4 CT 22268 L
1964 Ford Falcon Ranchero
1988 Daihatsu Charade (LJC: 993 CC 3-cyl)