Video of Mid-Ohio Meet

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Video of Mid-Ohio Meet
From: Michael Thompson <miket@rio.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:07:48 -0400
Hello all,
I was thinking of producing a video of the Triumph anniversary get
together at Mid-Ohio this June.
Would there be any interest for a video like this?
If so, what would you like to see in it? Interviews of owners? What
questions? Other marques?
I thought since I'm always producing things for other people, maybe I
should do something I like.
A little background on me- I work at a college and teach classes in
video and audio production. I have a business on the side that I use to
produce anything from training/educational videos, promos and weddings
and events. The "crew" would consist of myself and a grip. I work with a
digital camera and a Mac with Final Cut Pro.
Thanks for your input.
Cheers,
Mike Thompson
http://home.rio.edu/miket/index.htm