Attention all TR-5 AND TR-250 owners and/or past owners.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Attention all TR-5 AND TR-250 owners and/or past owners.
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 17:18:13 EDT
Sorry to bother everyone, but I am currently building a website purely
dedicated to the TR-5/250. The site will offer tips and tricks from other
TR-5/250 past and present owners that might interest other owners, a special
gallery which will show pictures of  your TR-5/250 and list any special
features of the car and what part of the world their located in, there's
going to be a special classifieds section, a links section and more.

However, for this site to work I need all owners of TR-5/250 on the list to
any special features of the car and what part of the world your located in. I
am also in desperate need of  tips and tricks and/or any and all ideas and
suggestions used to enhance the TR-5/250 experience, just reply to this email
with what you have, and if you have a picture of your tip or trick please add
that to. Everyone who helps out will be thanked on the site with their
suggestion.

So please take a couple of minutes to reply to this email so I can build a
successful site that we can all enjoy and benefit from!

Thanks in advance,
John J. McGreal