show judging M

To: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Subject: show judging M
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:38:35 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by ebk
>Hi Dave & list!
        Yes, that may be true, But at our car club show, Euro-Car Day, I
would only venture to say that less than 40% of our car club members walk
away with an award. Out of the 60%, about 10%+ are Canadians that come down
for the 'Good Time', Not the award.
-Cosmo Kramer
<

Well, I forgot to mention that.  The main reason I go to car meets (indeed,
the main reason I own a British car) is for the fellowship.  If the car
owners were a bunch of jerks I would probably sell mine and do somthing
else where I can meet some nice, interesting people.  It is the
relationships with other owners that keeps me coming back.  The shared
tribulations, the successes, the accumulated, esoteric knowledge, that's
what I find most appealing.

Let's face it, there are better cars out there - faster, prettier, easier
to get parts for, but the people can't be beat!

Hang the trophies.

Dave