Logo for flag

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Logo for flag
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 19:33:13 +0100
Hi Folks
Does anyone have a world logo or a badge (wheel centre) they could
photograph for us to have printed on a flag for a show?
I would be very grateful if anyone has one they would be prepared to e-mail
me, the bigger the better, as we wish to have it printed 3 feet in diameter
(download time this end is not a problem, but please do not cause yourself
expense to send to me). I would prefer straight on shots rather than
oblique, but something is better than nothing.

Many thanks in advance.
Graham.

---