TR Distributor Cap

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR Distributor Cap
From: "Mike Rose" <lytspeed@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:19:53 -0400 FILETIME=[AA1ECCA0:01C1F764]
Regarding the thread about plug wires, I have found that the distributor cap
from my old '69 MGB is a perfect fit on my '59 TR3A and I can now use "real"
plug wires with no fear of losing contact between the little pointed screw and
the wire core.  I don't know about other years of MGB's, but I had one left
over from a car that I sold years ago and tried it and it works perfectly.
So, if your car is a "driver" and you aren't too concerned about authenticity,
try a cap and high performance wires from an MGB.
Mike Rose