Eudora Mail List- Warning not suitable for youngsters

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eudora Mail List- Warning not suitable for youngsters
From: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 22:11:30 -0400
        Listers,
I've noticed something funny lately when I get an email from the list that
contains words that may not be suitable for all ages. I use Eudora and up
pop a couple of red peppers to indicate some words might be kinda spicy.
Couple weeks ago someone used the term "nipple" -oops 2 chili peppers.
Today Mark Hooper used the term Clear 'Hooters" - more chili peppers. Now I
noticed that Eudora has underlined in yellow my use of the word "nipple" .
Oops, sorry. One of ab-fav movies by Guy Ritchie is called "Snatch". BTW,
if you haven't seen it, rent the DVD, it's hilarious. The characters are,
Turkish, Avi, Doug the Head, Bullet Tooth Tony, & Bricktop - Not suitable
for youngsters.   No, that didn't work. How about the good old English
term, Silly twat! No, that didn't work.
I tried to send this message and Eudora told me that this kind of language
would get my keyboard washed out with soap.

I look forward to more chili peppers, I know I'll be "tit'illated.

Just an observation,

Jeff Johnson