Re: Prom Night

To: "Brian Borgstede" <borgstede@umsl.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prom Night
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:32:30 -0400
> It sounds like a good idea until SHE shows up at the prom with a
> rats nest for hair.  If he wants to stay on good terms with his date,
> he may want to ask her first.
>
> Brian
> (got married in a TR)

I must agree, I once had a girl comment to me that if she ever needed to get
the 'blow dried' look in her hair quickly she'd ask for another ride in the
TR6.  Then again, with the top up, my TR6 was prone to getting exhaust gases
in the cockpit from the odor-swilling Monza exhaust... so my dates had the
option of big hair or smelling like carbon.  Hmm, and when it rains... well,
actually, my TR6 didn't leak :-)  (unlike an MGB my friend owned at the same
time, if it rained, your entire leg, for which ever side of the car you sat
on, would be wet).

Kai
(soon to be girlfriendless)
(soon to regain Triumphness)