Re: Prom Night

To: "Art Graves" <denseboy@bga.com>
Subject: Re: Prom Night
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g43IBZi22433
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:15:41 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Art:
To quote the old Cheech and Chong bit; "Are you out of your **%^$#
mind? :-8
Seriously, I know you must trust your son, but it's the other idiots
that will do you in.
Prom night is the WORST night for amateur drunk drivers, toping even the
adult stupid drunk nights of New Years and St Paddy's Day.
Having your son and his date out dodging drunks in a TR6 is a suicide
mission. Rent them a limo. A huge Lincoln or Caddy will put as much mass
between your loved ones and the doped and drunk drivers.

Paul