Re: Weapon of choice Was: Ok I've had enough

To: <davidt@opentext.com>, "'Michael Hutchinson'" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>, "'The Usual Suspects'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weapon of choice Was: Ok I've had enough
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:03:32 -0400 fep02-mail.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com from [24.156.27.228] using ID <ravewar@rogers.com> at Fri, 3 May 2002 15:53:31 -0400
    Thanks for the invite, but my machine isn't on the road yet, and the
Audi is almost blasphemous.  Well, "almost" is relative.  The red TR6 I
think belongs to someone who works downtown Guelph.  I saw one parked in the
same spot all the time last year.  The blue spit looked alot like that one.
It passed my place on Speedvale last week.  There is a green MK I spit
around town, but it's not on the road yet this year.  It belongs to my
friend (22 years old.  Even younger then me!).  There is one red, early TR
somewhere around here, but I haven't seen it yet this year.
    The best look I got was of the cream colored TR6 on my way back from KW
on Hwy 7.  Beautiful car.  I couldn't concentrate on anything other then the
6 in my mirror.  I say mirror, cause that's where everyone ends up.  ; )

       Rave Racer

    Speedvale, up from Twin Towers
    Guelph

'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe