RE: Weapon of choice Was: Ok I've had enough

To: "'Rave Racer'" <Ravewar@rogers.com>, "'Michael Hutchinson'" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>, "'The Usual Suspects'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weapon of choice Was: Ok I've had enough
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:20:06 -0400 c om>
    I would like to acknowledge the fine Autos I've seen over
> the last two
> weeks.  One cream colored, one Red, one yellow TR6, also a
> red spitfire and
> a light blue spitfire.  I would have figured that the Spits
> would be more
> common and thought it odd that I saw more TR6's in the last
> two weeks then
> any other LBC.  Maybe it's a local thing.  I want one, well,
> one thing at a
> time.
>     I look forward to a nice, warm (relatively) weekend of
> working on my
> toy.  Hope to get her on the road before the end of THIS
> month.  (that's
> what I said last year :-(  stupid layoffs)

Hey Rave,

If the red spitfire was had a black stripe down the side, I think that one
is from St. Jacobs.  I saw one like that day before yesterday.

What did the light blue spit look like? Something like at this site
http://trandmustang.homestead.com ? If so that was me! :-P

There is a plain bright red spitfire in Elmira, a green one in northern
Guelph, and one more in Fergus.  A MKII in the Hanlin/Speedvale area.

So all in all, there are a number around. :-)

As for the Tr6's  I passed a Red one on Saturday just outside of town by my
place.

TR3's seems popular in this area as well, I have a '59, a '60 is in
Conostoga, a '55 TR2 in Waterloo, a '61 TR3a in St. Jacobs

We are around........

Caome out to the Black Badger in Cambridge on the 14th to the WBCC (
Waterloo British Car Club ) and find out there many more of us insane
LBCer's.  This invite goes out to all listers in the Guelph,
Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge area.

David Templeton
Just north of Guelph, Ontario Canada
'59 TR3a - TS54226L