Weapon of choice Was: Ok I've had enough

To: "Michael Hutchinson" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>, "The Usual Suspects" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weapon of choice Was: Ok I've had enough
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 08:56:53 -0400 fep03-mail.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com from [24.156.27.228] using ID <ravewar@rogers.com> at Fri, 3 May 2002 08:47:20 -0400
From: Michael Hutchinson <mahutchinson@aceks.com>
To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: Ok I've had enough

> It's easy, you just steer into the slide and use the throttle to control
> attitude. ;-)

    Odd.  I find that it's usually my attitude that controls my throttle
  ; )

    Yup, that snow really bites.  Plus 12deg C my hairy, lopsided (__|__)

    I would like to acknowledge the fine Autos I've seen over the last two
weeks.  One cream colored, one Red, one yellow TR6, also a red spitfire and
a light blue spitfire.  I would have figured that the Spits would be more
common and thought it odd that I saw more TR6's in the last two weeks then
any other LBC.  Maybe it's a local thing.  I want one, well, one thing at a
time.
    I look forward to a nice, warm (relatively) weekend of working on my
toy.  Hope to get her on the road before the end of THIS month.  (that's
what I said last year :-(  stupid layoffs)

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe