Re: Introduction and First Query

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction and First Query
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:55:22 +1300
Hi Hugh

I don't have a copy of the Bentley Manual in front of me, but looking at the
Connections key at the base of the Stag Wiring diagrams, the symbol you
describe is "Body junction in-line plugs and sockets"

FYI the list is as follows

Circle inside a circle - "Steering column in-line plugs and sockets"
Circle with diagonal line - "Fascia panel in-line plugs and sockets"
Circle with cross - "Body junction in-line plugs and sockets"
Circle with cross, bottom quadrant blacked out - "Relay plate in-line plugs
and sockets"
Circle with cross, bottom quadrant blacked out - "Console in-line plugs and
sockets"
Circle with cross, side quadrants blacked out - "Door gear in-line plugs and
sockets"
Circle with cross, all but top quadrant blacked out - Gearbox in-line plugs
and sockets"

I presume these refer to the various multi plug sockets around the car...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D

Email: Home: greed@wave.co.nz