FW: Introduction and First Query

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Introduction and First Query
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:58:13 -0400
Welcome to the List, Hugh - and good luck with the '6!

I'm sure you'll hear this from many folks on the List, but let me be the
first to recommend long time lister, Dan Masters' OUTSTANDING TR250/6
Electrical Manual. Basics, troubleshooting, relays, lighting,
schematics...you name it - if it's electrical, it's in there!

Dan's a retired EE (I think) and knows his stuff. He spent many months
putting this thing together and did a terrific job. When it first came out,
the testimonials on the list just kept coming. Also received a very good
review in British Car magazine a few months ago. (So, Dan, are you
embarrassed enough yet?)

I can't recall exactly, but I think the price is approx $30 and a steal at
that. I'm sure someone will have Dan's address and price. If not, I can
always go out to the garage and get it for you.

By the way, does your Big 3 employer know you just purchased a Brit car?!
:^)

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'...Dave Barry