Re: TR6 Transmission Installation

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Transmission Installation
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:39:43 +0100
Hi Pete
Don't tell me you have gone to the trouble of taking the gearbox out and not
changed the clutch, unless it's a nearly new clutch, this is risking having
to remove that box again to do the clutch, also have you checked the clutch
mechanical linkage for broken bits, (or is this why you had the box out
anyway)

Graham.