RE: TR6 Transmission Installation

Subject: RE: TR6 Transmission Installation
From: Ed Quinn <equinn@airtreatment.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:01:42 -0700
I placed the engine on two old tires, and the tranny on tires, then moved
the tranny to the engine.  After about 30 min of grunting and swearing, the
twain met.  Chances are good that the clutch is out of alignment, so the
2.00 tool may be in order.  I found is that it isn't as easy as it looks.
The tires supported the weight and allowed me to move the tranny side to
side and up and down.
Ed