Re: Triumphs....

To: "Andre Rousseau" <andrer@mac.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs....
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:03:43 -0400
> Last night while watching City TV a Canadian Television Station in Toronto
> Canada. On the wall was Red TR6 and a White TR3. Gotta love that!

Last week PBS was showing one of those wonderful Brit sit-coms(I don't know
which!) featuring older people... At one point a lady is driving along with
her friends, who are all telling her she needs glasses. The car was full-
three in back, two in front. As they showed the scene from distance, it was
seen she was driving along on the railroad tracks! In, of all things, and
much to my joy, a Signal Red Herald 1200 convertible, top down! Nice to know
I can take the car for a ride on the rails when I'm done... lol

Scott