Re: Backyard visitors

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Backyard visitors
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:47:19 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "John Macartney"
>I'm happy
to go along with a 17 mile 'blart' in a 31 year old car. That DOES
bring a smile to the face - specially when there's a performance
tangle with some Gucci suited headcase in a BMW who tries to
overtake - and can't.<

The Great American Race passed through our home town last June 20th.  As
part of the Chamber of Commerce's effort to promote the event we displayed
our 1957 TR3 (same year as Team Scrappy) at a local Chamber event in April
(or May, I forget).  Also displayed was a Brand New Porche 911.  Guess
which one garnered all the attention?

Dave