Re: Paint Spray Problem

To: Ct54531@aol.com
Subject: Re: Paint Spray Problem
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:30:46 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Sounds all too familiar.  Most paint guns have a tube that allows the air
pressure inside the paint reservoir to equalize.  If this becomes clogged
(or partially so) the pressure will build up until the paint quits being sucked
into the sprayer.  It finally builds up enough that the clog is
relieved temporarily and paint begins to flow.

If this is your problem, remove the tube and run a wire as large as the ID of
the tube through it to clear the blockage.  Also do the same thing to
both ends that the tube attaches to.

Regards,
Joe