Re: Spurious messages

To: <ArthurK101@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spurious messages
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:17:49 -0400
I understand the "Hi, how are you?" virus is the latest bug on the net.
It's one of those little fun things that appears to come from someone you
know.

===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)
72 TR6 (weekender)
Arlington, VA

"What I need to be happy ... is a pretty girl in a lonely town." -- Lowell
George